The UK Insurtech Board has launched a new toolkit of legal documents designed to make it easier for InsurTech start-ups to forge commercial relationships with corporate partners.
The FinTech trade body is facilitated by Tech Nation as part of the Fintech Delivery Panel convened by HM Treasury.
The organisation stated that after identifying that early stage InsurTech ventures frequently lack legal support or consistent requirements when entering discussions with potential partners, it has
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers