The UK Insurtech Board has launched a new toolkit of legal documents designed to make it easier for InsurTech start-ups to forge commercial relationships with corporate partners.
The FinTech trade body is facilitated by Tech Nation as part of the Fintech Delivery Panel convened by HM Treasury.
The organisation stated that after identifying that early stage InsurTech ventures frequently lack legal support or consistent requirements when entering discussions with potential partners, it has
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers