The UK Insurtech Board has launched a new toolkit of legal documents designed to make it easier for InsurTech start-ups to forge commercial relationships with corporate partners.
The FinTech trade body is facilitated by Tech Nation as part of the Fintech Delivery Panel convened by HM Treasury.
The organisation stated that after identifying that early stage InsurTech ventures frequently lack legal support or consistent requirements when entering discussions with potential partners, it has
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role