The UK Insurtech Board has launched a new toolkit of legal documents designed to make it easier for InsurTech start-ups to forge commercial relationships with corporate partners.
The FinTech trade body is facilitated by Tech Nation as part of the Fintech Delivery Panel convened by HM Treasury.
The organisation stated that after identifying that early stage InsurTech ventures frequently lack legal support or consistent requirements when entering discussions with potential partners, it has
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester