From today Biba members will have access to Marketplace by Worry+Peace, a platform that is designed to connect buyers of both consumer and commercial lines to insurance providers across the market.
Not to be mistaken as an aggregator, Worry+Peace describes the offering as a “smart, online search directory where brokers can list any and every product they provide making them visible for buyers to find”.
Where a broker has a particular specialism they can also boost the visibility of any
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews