From today Biba members will have access to Marketplace by Worry+Peace, a platform that is designed to connect buyers of both consumer and commercial lines to insurance providers across the market.
Not to be mistaken as an aggregator, Worry+Peace describes the offering as a “smart, online search directory where brokers can list any and every product they provide making them visible for buyers to find”.
Where a broker has a particular specialism they can also boost the visibility of any
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester