From today Biba members will have access to Marketplace by Worry+Peace, a platform that is designed to connect buyers of both consumer and commercial lines to insurance providers across the market.
Not to be mistaken as an aggregator, Worry+Peace describes the offering as a “smart, online search directory where brokers can list any and every product they provide making them visible for buyers to find”.
Where a broker has a particular specialism they can also boost the visibility of any
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers