Iotatech, a pay-per-use tech platform for brokers, has launched with Commercial & General signing up to use its claims solution.
The new provider aims to challenge software houses by offering brokers a bespoke, bitesize technology option as an alternative to traditional and legacy options.
Fresh founder, Lisa Powis, who sold the personal lines broker to Vantage last year, is part of Iotatech’s strategic advisory council.
Iotatech said in a statement that the deal will see
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm