Iotatech, a pay-per-use tech platform for brokers, has launched with Commercial & General signing up to use its claims solution.
The new provider aims to challenge software houses by offering brokers a bespoke, bitesize technology option as an alternative to traditional and legacy options.
Fresh founder, Lisa Powis, who sold the personal lines broker to Vantage last year, is part of Iotatech’s strategic advisory council.
Iotatech said in a statement that the deal will see
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years