Iotatech, a pay-per-use tech platform for brokers, has launched with Commercial & General signing up to use its claims solution.
The new provider aims to challenge software houses by offering brokers a bespoke, bitesize technology option as an alternative to traditional and legacy options.
Fresh founder, Lisa Powis, who sold the personal lines broker to Vantage last year, is part of Iotatech’s strategic advisory council.
Iotatech said in a statement that the deal will see
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK