Freedom Brokers has signed up with digital InsurTech Homelyfe in a move that it stated would enable customers to answer just two questions to receive a home insurance quote estimate in seconds.
According to the partners, the Homelyfe widget sits on the Freedom website, offering customers a data-driven approach to getting a home insurance quote.
Digital managing general agent Homelyfe was founded in 2015. It raised £2.4m in a funding round in 2017.
The company launched its Aventus
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK