Freedom Brokers has signed up with digital InsurTech Homelyfe in a move that it stated would enable customers to answer just two questions to receive a home insurance quote estimate in seconds.
According to the partners, the Homelyfe widget sits on the Freedom website, offering customers a data-driven approach to getting a home insurance quote.
Digital managing general agent Homelyfe was founded in 2015. It raised £2.4m in a funding round in 2017.
The company launched its Aventus
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years