Freedom Brokers has signed up with digital InsurTech Homelyfe in a move that it stated would enable customers to answer just two questions to receive a home insurance quote estimate in seconds.
According to the partners, the Homelyfe widget sits on the Freedom website, offering customers a data-driven approach to getting a home insurance quote.
Digital managing general agent Homelyfe was founded in 2015. It raised £2.4m in a funding round in 2017.
The company launched its Aventus
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba