“It was, overall, a pretty positive year for the business,” Steve Lathrope summed up as SSP published its financial results.
In the year to 31 March 2018 the business saw Ebitda decline to £22.5m and turnover slip by 3% to £85.3m.
SSP’s chief executive explained the company was two years into a four year investment period and was focused on improving the fundamentals of innovation and service.
The group upped its spend on research and development by 10% to £8.8m in the period and he
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn