“It was, overall, a pretty positive year for the business,” Steve Lathrope summed up as SSP published its financial results.
In the year to 31 March 2018 the business saw Ebitda decline to £22.5m and turnover slip by 3% to £85.3m.
SSP’s chief executive explained the company was two years into a four year investment period and was focused on improving the fundamentals of innovation and service.
The group upped its spend on research and development by 10% to £8.8m in the period and he
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries