“It was, overall, a pretty positive year for the business,” Steve Lathrope summed up as SSP published its financial results.
In the year to 31 March 2018 the business saw Ebitda decline to £22.5m and turnover slip by 3% to £85.3m.
SSP’s chief executive explained the company was two years into a four year investment period and was focused on improving the fundamentals of innovation and service.
The group upped its spend on research and development by 10% to £8.8m in the period and he
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal