The Lloyd’s Lab has launched a new global search for the next cohort of InsurTech innovators.
The first ten week programme aimed at helping entrepreneurs and start-ups to deliver innovative solutions to some of the key challenges faced by the London market, went live in October.
This original programme is due to end on 12 December.
The second Lloyd’s Lab cohort will be formed by 10 start-ups.
Applications to the programme will close on 3 February 2019 with the most compelling invited
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth