The Lloyd’s Lab has launched a new global search for the next cohort of InsurTech innovators.
The first ten week programme aimed at helping entrepreneurs and start-ups to deliver innovative solutions to some of the key challenges faced by the London market, went live in October.
This original programme is due to end on 12 December.
The second Lloyd’s Lab cohort will be formed by 10 start-ups.
Applications to the programme will close on 3 February 2019 with the most compelling invited
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed