The Lloyd’s Lab has launched a new global search for the next cohort of InsurTech innovators.
The first ten week programme aimed at helping entrepreneurs and start-ups to deliver innovative solutions to some of the key challenges faced by the London market, went live in October.
This original programme is due to end on 12 December.
The second Lloyd’s Lab cohort will be formed by 10 start-ups.
Applications to the programme will close on 3 February 2019 with the most compelling invited
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK