A total of 31 InsurTech start-ups have come together to launch Insurtech UK, a body aiming to be “the voice of the UK’s InsurTech community”.
The creation of the group follows discussions in the summer and its inaugural meeting took place on 28 November.
According to the organisation its aim is to support the growing InsurTech sector, with the intention to develop into a formal association in 2019 with an initial five-year mandate.
The group will also seek to drive forward conversations with
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith