A total of 31 InsurTech start-ups have come together to launch Insurtech UK, a body aiming to be “the voice of the UK’s InsurTech community”.
The creation of the group follows discussions in the summer and its inaugural meeting took place on 28 November.
According to the organisation its aim is to support the growing InsurTech sector, with the intention to develop into a formal association in 2019 with an initial five-year mandate.
The group will also seek to drive forward conversations with
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings