A total of 31 InsurTech start-ups have come together to launch Insurtech UK, a body aiming to be “the voice of the UK’s InsurTech community”.
The creation of the group follows discussions in the summer and its inaugural meeting took place on 28 November.
According to the organisation its aim is to support the growing InsurTech sector, with the intention to develop into a formal association in 2019 with an initial five-year mandate.
The group will also seek to drive forward conversations with
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning