Bridges Insurance Brokers has moved from Open GI to Applied Systems.
The software house explained that the Ramsgate-based broker had selected its technology in order to digitally transform its business.
Bridges is now using a cloud-based broker management system, which Applied said provides a single view of the business across all lines of business, integrated with customer self-service software.
Joe Sultana, managing director, broker solutions at Applied, told Insurance Age that Bridges
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years