Bridges Insurance Brokers has moved from Open GI to Applied Systems.
The software house explained that the Ramsgate-based broker had selected its technology in order to digitally transform its business.
Bridges is now using a cloud-based broker management system, which Applied said provides a single view of the business across all lines of business, integrated with customer self-service software.
Joe Sultana, managing director, broker solutions at Applied, told Insurance Age that Bridges
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth