Bridges Insurance Brokers has moved from Open GI to Applied Systems.
The software house explained that the Ramsgate-based broker had selected its technology in order to digitally transform its business.
Bridges is now using a cloud-based broker management system, which Applied said provides a single view of the business across all lines of business, integrated with customer self-service software.
Joe Sultana, managing director, broker solutions at Applied, told Insurance Age that Bridges
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal