A survey by software house Applied Systems has shown that UK brokers are better at using technology to analyse data than their peers worldwide.
The research outlined that globally 20% use data analytics applications to gain insights from their broker management system data.
This rises to 47% for UK brokers.
The report noted: “Ambivalence to adopting data analytics is likely due to the misconception that it is too complex and technical for brokers to manage on their own.”
The survey q
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover