SSP is offering its brokers software to enable them to check if potential clients appear on national or international sanctions lists.
The software house is working with provider Northdoor to integrate the IT security specialist’s software into its platform.
According to SSP the partnership will make it simpler and quicker for SSP’s brokers to check whether individuals or companies appear on the major national and international sanctions lists, plus any user-defined lists.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA