SSP is offering its brokers software to enable them to check if potential clients appear on national or international sanctions lists.
The software house is working with provider Northdoor to integrate the IT security specialist’s software into its platform.
According to SSP the partnership will make it simpler and quicker for SSP’s brokers to check whether individuals or companies appear on the major national and international sanctions lists, plus any user-defined lists.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning