If there was ever to be a film made about the birth of digital-enabled start-up broker Konsileo, then it is pretty clear what the defining scene would be.
On a muggy evening in Charleston, South Carolina the founder John Warbuton – on a road trip across the United States after taking in the 2014 World Cup – is drawing up a business plan for what a future-proofed broker model might look like.
Throw in a moody jazz soundtrack and we are all set for a movie that might potentially do for InsurTech
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings