If there was ever to be a film made about the birth of digital-enabled start-up broker Konsileo, then it is pretty clear what the defining scene would be.
On a muggy evening in Charleston, South Carolina the founder John Warbuton – on a road trip across the United States after taking in the 2014 World Cup – is drawing up a business plan for what a future-proofed broker model might look like.
Throw in a moody jazz soundtrack and we are all set for a movie that might potentially do for InsurTech
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers