If there was ever to be a film made about the birth of digital-enabled start-up broker Konsileo, then it is pretty clear what the defining scene would be.
On a muggy evening in Charleston, South Carolina the founder John Warbuton – on a road trip across the United States after taking in the 2014 World Cup – is drawing up a business plan for what a future-proofed broker model might look like.
Throw in a moody jazz soundtrack and we are all set for a movie that might potentially do for InsurTech
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey