Islands Insurance Group has ditched the SSP Sector system as its tech provider in favour of the Open GI Mobius platform.
According to Open GI the deal, which is for five years, sees 140 users move on to the facility.
Islands is a broker which is part of NFU Mutual.
Mark Rothery, MD of the Channel Islands commercial broker, explained: “Mobius brings many more new trading opportunities to our business than before. In particular, we are keen as a business to establish a stronger digital trading
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal