Islands Insurance Group has ditched the SSP Sector system as its tech provider in favour of the Open GI Mobius platform.
According to Open GI the deal, which is for five years, sees 140 users move on to the facility.
Islands is a broker which is part of NFU Mutual.
Mark Rothery, MD of the Channel Islands commercial broker, explained: “Mobius brings many more new trading opportunities to our business than before. In particular, we are keen as a business to establish a stronger digital trading
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute