Islands Insurance Group has ditched the SSP Sector system as its tech provider in favour of the Open GI Mobius platform.
According to Open GI the deal, which is for five years, sees 140 users move on to the facility.
Islands is a broker which is part of NFU Mutual.
Mark Rothery, MD of the Channel Islands commercial broker, explained: “Mobius brings many more new trading opportunities to our business than before. In particular, we are keen as a business to establish a stronger digital trading
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall