Islands Insurance Group has ditched the SSP Sector system as its tech provider in favour of the Open GI Mobius platform.
According to Open GI the deal, which is for five years, sees 140 users move on to the facility.
Islands is a broker which is part of NFU Mutual.
Mark Rothery, MD of the Channel Islands commercial broker, explained: “Mobius brings many more new trading opportunities to our business than before. In particular, we are keen as a business to establish a stronger digital trading
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData