Islands Insurance Group has ditched the SSP Sector system as its tech provider in favour of the Open GI Mobius platform.
According to Open GI the deal, which is for five years, sees 140 users move on to the facility.
Islands is a broker which is part of NFU Mutual.
Mark Rothery, MD of the Channel Islands commercial broker, explained: “Mobius brings many more new trading opportunities to our business than before. In particular, we are keen as a business to establish a stronger digital trading
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers