Acturis has partnered with InsurTech Gateway – which is backed by venture capitalist firm Hambro Perks – to provide “bespoke and exclusive technology solutions” to the incubator.
The InsurTech Gateway was launched in November 2017 as a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised incubator for InsurTech. It provides the start-ups on its books with direct regulatory authorisation.
The Gateway was set up to help start-ups access the market and shape products with real customers.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison