Looking back on 2017, it’s easy to see just how much of an impact the fourth industrial revolution is having on the UK economy.
Many UK homes now have voice-activated assistants, most Black Friday shopping was done online, and hundreds of thousands of people are controlling their heating from their phones as we speak.
Technology is disrupting every sector of the economy, and insurance is certainly not immune to the phenomenon. Now, we’re seeing it change the way that brokers can make
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing