Looking back on 2017, it’s easy to see just how much of an impact the fourth industrial revolution is having on the UK economy.
Many UK homes now have voice-activated assistants, most Black Friday shopping was done online, and hundreds of thousands of people are controlling their heating from their phones as we speak.
Technology is disrupting every sector of the economy, and insurance is certainly not immune to the phenomenon. Now, we’re seeing it change the way that brokers can make
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal