The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the firms that were successful in their applications to begin testing in the third cohort of its sandbox innovation scheme.
According to the regulator the sandbox allows firms to test innovative products, services or business models in a live market environment, while ensuring that appropriate protections are in place.
Insurance firms included in the cohort are:Etherisc - Uses smart-contracts on a blockchain to provide fully-automated decent
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock