The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the firms that were successful in their applications to begin testing in the third cohort of its sandbox innovation scheme.
According to the regulator the sandbox allows firms to test innovative products, services or business models in a live market environment, while ensuring that appropriate protections are in place.
Insurance firms included in the cohort are:Etherisc - Uses smart-contracts on a blockchain to provide fully-automated decent
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy