The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the firms that were successful in their applications to begin testing in the third cohort of its sandbox innovation scheme.
According to the regulator the sandbox allows firms to test innovative products, services or business models in a live market environment, while ensuring that appropriate protections are in place.
Insurance firms included in the cohort are:Etherisc - Uses smart-contracts on a blockchain to provide fully-automated decent
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division