The InsurTech app Wrisk, run by former Oxygen group CEO Nigel Barton, is aiming to raise a further £500,000 on crowdfunding platform Seedrs.
According to the start-up the Wrisk app is designed to help customers buy different types of insurance through one “simple to use” app and cover multiple types of insurance as part of a single plan.
The Wrisk team has also developed a Wrisk Score that’s a bit like a credit score, but for personal risk. Wrisk further stated that this will allow customers t
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division