The InsurTech app Wrisk, run by former Oxygen group CEO Nigel Barton, is aiming to raise a further £500,000 on crowdfunding platform Seedrs.
According to the start-up the Wrisk app is designed to help customers buy different types of insurance through one “simple to use” app and cover multiple types of insurance as part of a single plan.
The Wrisk team has also developed a Wrisk Score that’s a bit like a credit score, but for personal risk. Wrisk further stated that this will allow customers
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth