The InsurTech app Wrisk, run by former Oxygen group CEO Nigel Barton, is aiming to raise a further £500,000 on crowdfunding platform Seedrs.
According to the start-up the Wrisk app is designed to help customers buy different types of insurance through one “simple to use” app and cover multiple types of insurance as part of a single plan.
The Wrisk team has also developed a Wrisk Score that’s a bit like a credit score, but for personal risk. Wrisk further stated that this will allow customers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit