The insurance broking sector is missing out on the ability to recoup costs for research and development and it is not only the major international brokers and underwriters in the UK that could feel the benefit.
Across the world a number of governments have been working hard to drive research and development on their shores.
The UK, even prior to the vote to leave the European Union, has been one of the leading exponents of looking to offer incentives to those that invest in research and develo
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers