The insurance broking sector is missing out on the ability to recoup costs for research and development and it is not only the major international brokers and underwriters in the UK that could feel the benefit.
Across the world a number of governments have been working hard to drive research and development on their shores.
The UK, even prior to the vote to leave the European Union, has been one of the leading exponents of looking to offer incentives to those that invest in research and develo
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK