5 - InsurTech Futures: Investment in UK InsurTech soars to record levels
Investment in InsurTech in the UK has surged to record levels, according to Accenture analysis of CB Insights data.
Accenture noted that this is a “sign of confidence in the UK as a global hub for insurance technology”.
The figures showed that investment in UK InsurTech has increased to £218m in the first half of 2017, compared to £7.3m the year before.
4 - CFC launches dark web monitoring tool
CFC Underwriting and
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options