5 - InsurTech Futures: Investment in UK InsurTech soars to record levels
Investment in InsurTech in the UK has surged to record levels, according to Accenture analysis of CB Insights data.
Accenture noted that this is a “sign of confidence in the UK as a global hub for insurance technology”.
The figures showed that investment in UK InsurTech has increased to £218m in the first half of 2017, compared to £7.3m the year before.
4 - CFC launches dark web monitoring tool
CFC Underwriting and
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa