5 - InsurTech Futures: Investment in UK InsurTech soars to record levels
Investment in InsurTech in the UK has surged to record levels, according to Accenture analysis of CB Insights data.
Accenture noted that this is a “sign of confidence in the UK as a global hub for insurance technology”.
The figures showed that investment in UK InsurTech has increased to £218m in the first half of 2017, compared to £7.3m the year before.
4 - CFC launches dark web monitoring tool
CFC Underwriting and
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks