5 - InsurTech Futures: Investment in UK InsurTech soars to record levels
Investment in InsurTech in the UK has surged to record levels, according to Accenture analysis of CB Insights data.
Accenture noted that this is a “sign of confidence in the UK as a global hub for insurance technology”.
The figures showed that investment in UK InsurTech has increased to £218m in the first half of 2017, compared to £7.3m the year before.
4 - CFC launches dark web monitoring tool
CFC Underwriting and
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance