The Acturis Premium Index has revealed a continued upwards trend for the second quarter of 2019, with only property owners falling on the negative side.
The largest rise could once again be seen in combined liability, which was up 7.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Premiums here have been increasing each quarter for the last two years.
David Williams, managing director, underwriting and technical services at Axa UK, stated that the increase in combined liability was slightly higher
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s