Bayles tackles chartered status, InsurTech and consolidation.
Phil Bayles, managing director of intermediaries at Aviva, meets up with Insurance Age reporter Emmanuel Kenning and news editor Ida Axling to discuss the themes behind the biggest stories of the week.
Use the link to hear their views.
The top five stories in the week commencing 3 September 2018:
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth