Phil Bayles, managing director of intermediaries at Aviva, meets up with Insurance Age reporter Emmanuel Kenning and news editor Ida Axling to discuss the themes behind the biggest stories of the week.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
The top five stories in the week commencing 3 September 2018:
1) News analysis: Chartered status: Is it worth it?
2) InsurTech Futures: Lloyd's Lab launches with first cohort
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover