Bayles tackles chartered status, InsurTech and consolidation.
Phil Bayles, managing director of intermediaries at Aviva, meets up with Insurance Age reporter Emmanuel Kenning and news editor Ida Axling to discuss the themes behind the biggest stories of the week.
Use the link to hear their views.
The top five stories in the week commencing 3 September 2018:
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure