Moorhouse Group founder Lyndon Wood has joined forces with winner of the BBC's The Apprentice, Tim Campbell, to set up an insurtech firm called Blockrox, Insurance Age can reveal. The firm claims to help insurance providers use blockchain technology to add more security to their processes while reducing costs. The business is also led by Derin Cag founder of Richtopia and BlockchainAge. Wood said: "The insurance industry is very archaic and full of conflicts of interest. Far too many people are
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK