Moorhouse Group founder Lyndon Wood has joined forces with winner of the BBC's The Apprentice, Tim Campbell, to set up an insurtech firm called Blockrox, Insurance Age can reveal.
The firm claims to help insurance providers use blockchain technology to add more security to their processes while reducing costs.
The business is also led by Derin Cag founder of Richtopia and BlockchainAge.
Wood said: "The insurance industry is very archaic and full of conflicts of interest. Far too many people are
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services