How has the high net worth sector weathered the global economic downturn?
▶ Andy: What I saw 24 months ago was a decrease in activity for high net worth clients purchasing vehicles through dealerships. We deal with quite a few specialist motor brokers across the UK and we have definitely now seen an increase in sales and therefore in books of business.
▶ Mark: There has obviously been a global downturn, but high net worth individuals still have houses. It is unusual for high net worth individual
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future