How has the high net worth sector weathered the global economic downturn?
▶ Andy: What I saw 24 months ago was a decrease in activity for high net worth clients purchasing vehicles through dealerships. We deal with quite a few specialist motor brokers across the UK and we have definitely now seen an increase in sales and therefore in books of business.
▶ Mark: There has obviously been a global downturn, but high net worth individuals still have houses. It is unusual for high net worth individual
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover