What is the state of the Scottish market?
▶ John M: The Scottish market is very buoyant in terms of competition – loads of competition on the broking and insurer side. Although that brings its own challenges, it’s certainly better working in that environment than being in a backwater. Everyone wants to be here, but rating strength could be better.
▶ Annie: If you look at the market as a whole and the combined operating ratio of the last five years for the market, I don’t think anything has been
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April