Small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) need directors' and officers' (D&O) cover. It's as simple as that. Not convinced? Still think it's something that only large listed companies need worry about? Think again. The flurry of legislative changes that have been introduced of late should focus the minds of all SMEs and their insurance arrangers and providers. The spotlight on corporate liability means that all companies, including SMEs, are coming under increasing scrutiny and, as such, their
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?