Nexus and Ardonagh have both remained silent on the news that the two parties are heading towards exclusivity on takeover talks.
The discussions, revealed by Insurance Insider, follow on from Nexus confirming at the start of the year that it was considering its options around a sale, IPO or investment from private equity.
The managing general agent described the move at the time as a “potential shareholder liquidity event” but declined to express a preferred option.
Both Ardonagh Group and
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal