Nexus and Ardonagh have both remained silent on the news that the two parties are heading towards exclusivity on takeover talks.
The discussions, revealed by Insurance Insider, follow on from Nexus confirming at the start of the year that it was considering its options around a sale, IPO or investment from private equity.
The managing general agent described the move at the time as a “potential shareholder liquidity event” but declined to express a preferred option.
Both Ardonagh Group and Ne
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy