European Property Underwriting has launched a UK and Northern Ireland terrorism policy which it claimed is an alternative to Pool Re.
The commercial property managing general agent’s standalone terrorism product provides material damage and business interruption coverage for business and property investors’ risks.
Clients can choose the properties and policy limits they wish to cover.
The firm flagged that its offering comes with a minimum premium of £25 citing that the Pool Re minimum is £10
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform