European Property Underwriting has launched a UK and Northern Ireland terrorism policy which it claimed is an alternative to Pool Re.
The commercial property managing general agent’s standalone terrorism product provides material damage and business interruption coverage for business and property investors’ risks.
Clients can choose the properties and policy limits they wish to cover.
The firm flagged that its offering comes with a minimum premium of £25 citing that the Pool Re minimum is
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing