European Property Underwriting has launched a UK and Northern Ireland terrorism policy which it claimed is an alternative to Pool Re.
The commercial property managing general agent’s standalone terrorism product provides material damage and business interruption coverage for business and property investors’ risks.
Clients can choose the properties and policy limits they wish to cover.
The firm flagged that its offering comes with a minimum premium of £25 citing that the Pool Re minimum is £10
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell