European Property Underwriting has launched a UK and Northern Ireland terrorism policy which it claimed is an alternative to Pool Re.
The commercial property managing general agent’s standalone terrorism product provides material damage and business interruption coverage for business and property investors’ risks.
Clients can choose the properties and policy limits they wish to cover.
The firm flagged that its offering comes with a minimum premium of £25 citing that the Pool Re minimum is
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected