During my time at Groupama we sponsored a quarterly sentiment survey for this very publication. Brokers across the UK were polled for views on key industry topics. Concerns with market pricing appeared often. But the related issue that generated heaviest criticism was insurers’ dual pricing.
Wind forward six years and we have moved from broker unrest in the trade press to national media and consumer campaigns that undermine customer confidence and demolish trust in the industry.
If this were
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Hogarth Underwriting enters liquidation amid Gable collapse