During my time at Groupama we sponsored a quarterly sentiment survey for this very publication. Brokers across the UK were polled for views on key industry topics. Concerns with market pricing appeared often. But the related issue that generated heaviest criticism was insurers’ dual pricing.
Wind forward six years and we have moved from broker unrest in the trade press to national media and consumer campaigns that undermine customer confidence and demolish trust in the industry.
If this were
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product