Jelf’s deal with A-Plan for it to distribute community personal lines business has been discussed in detail by architects Phil Barton, Jelf CEO, and Carl Shuker, A-Plan CEO.
The distribution agreement will see Jelf passing on the majority of its personal lines business to A-Plan.
The agreement does not affect Jelf’s Scottish operations comprising Clark Thomson, which it bought in 2018, or CIS which was acquired by Marsh in 2014 and became part of Jelf following the sale to Marsh.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings