Jelf’s deal with A-Plan for it to distribute community personal lines business has been discussed in detail by architects Phil Barton, Jelf CEO, and Carl Shuker, A-Plan CEO.
The distribution agreement will see Jelf passing on the majority of its personal lines business to A-Plan.
The agreement does not affect Jelf’s Scottish operations comprising Clark Thomson, which it bought in 2018, or CIS which was acquired by Marsh in 2014 and became part of Jelf following the sale to Marsh.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto