Jelf’s deal with A-Plan for it to distribute community personal lines business has been discussed in detail by architects Phil Barton, Jelf CEO, and Carl Shuker, A-Plan CEO.
The distribution agreement will see Jelf passing on the majority of its personal lines business to A-Plan.
The agreement does not affect Jelf’s Scottish operations comprising Clark Thomson, which it bought in 2018, or CIS which was acquired by Marsh in 2014 and became part of Jelf following the sale to Marsh.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product