Tesla has launched Tesla Insurance in California, a product which it said was designed to supply Tesla owners with lower rates.
The car manufacturer’s chief executive, Elon Musk, first revealed that Tesla was developing a car insurance product during a call with analysts in April.
According to a statement on Tesla’s website, the new product includes “comprehensive coverage and claims management” to support customers.
The business further revealed plans to offer it to other US states in the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s