Honcho has launched its ‘reverse auction’ app after more than three years in development.
The app allows insurers and brokers to bid to provide consumers with car insurance, encouraging them to offer the most competitive premium in order to win business.
Providers whose products are covered by Honcho at launch include Axa, Ageas, Aviva, ERS, LV, Covéa, Markerstudy and Sabre.
In addition, Honcho counts Marmalade, Flux Direct, and Brightside as some of its participating brokers and MGAs.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management