UK-based InsurTech start-up, Cuvva has launched an adaptable, single trip travel insurance product through its mobile app.
The broker claimed that it has simplified insurance offerings and processes to make insurance more accessible and engaging amongst Generation Z and Millennials.
The pay-as-you-go start-up was originally launched as a car insurance app, offering motor insurance by the hour.
Founder of Cuvva, Freddy Macnamara, commented: “Cuvva is thrilled to be expanding its offering with
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move