C-Quence has launched a standalone directors and officers liability policy aimed at mid-market private and public limited companies.
The product is also available on the company’s underwriting platform C-Q Elements.
Additionally, the digital managing general agent announced its intention to launch a “comprehensive” property and casualty proposition later in the year.
The latest update to C-Q Elements includes the automation of management liability policy wordings for different types
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018