Lloyd’s has announced that 11 InsurTech teams have joined the market’s Lloyd’s Lab incubator.
The latest cohort is made up of ClimaCell, Digital Fineprint, Flock, Floodflash, Hyperexponential, INARI, Insurdata, Oasis, Phinsys, Praedicat and Tautona AI.
Four are based outside of the UK: Climacell and Praedicat come from the US, Tautona joins from South Africa and INARI hails from Spain.
Lloyd’s Lab, now its third session, is a ten-week programme that offers mentoring and advice to InsurTechs.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018