Tech disruption is a topic on everyone’s lips. It feels like a tech-enabled product or InsurTech is being launched every day, with the pace of change only increasing.
Google is one big name that has taken a keen interest in the potential for technological innovation in the insurance industry.
When Google-owner Alphabet invested a nine-figure sum in software house Applied Systems in October 2018, concerns were raised about the place of brokers in the tech giant’s visions for the industry.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018