Brokers believe it is difficult to know where to invest in insurtech to get maximum return on investment.
That was one of the key findings of a recent survey by Insurance Age for Close Brothers Premium Finance, which found that almost half (44.4%) of respondents fell into this camp.
The survey of 562 intermediaries also unveiled that 16.7% went as far as to say it was ‘too expensive and returns too uncertain to justify investing in presently’; while 11.6% described it as ‘largely hype, with
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith