Guidewire see Drabik as their eyes and ears in the InsurTech space and she talked to Insurance Age about this exciting section of the industry.
Though she stated that the U.K. is second to the U.S. for exciting start-ups she believes that: “In the past five years insurance got exciting.”
One of the major themes that she has identified is the rising interest in services on-demand, coinciding with the movement of customers as owners of risk to users of risk.
With a look to the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns