Guidewire see Drabik as their eyes and ears in the InsurTech space and she talked to Insurance Age about this exciting section of the industry.
Though she stated that the U.K. is second to the U.S. for exciting start-ups she believes that: “In the past five years insurance got exciting.”
One of the major themes that she has identified is the rising interest in services on-demand, coinciding with the movement of customers as owners of risk to users of risk.
With a look to the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA