Guidewire see Drabik as their eyes and ears in the InsurTech space and she talked to Insurance Age about this exciting section of the industry.
Though she stated that the U.K. is second to the U.S. for exciting start-ups she believes that: “In the past five years insurance got exciting.”
One of the major themes that she has identified is the rising interest in services on-demand, coinciding with the movement of customers as owners of risk to users of risk.
With a look to the
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm