Guidewire see Drabik as their eyes and ears in the InsurTech space and she talked to Insurance Age about this exciting section of the industry.
Though she stated that the U.K. is second to the U.S. for exciting start-ups she believes that: “In the past five years insurance got exciting.”
One of the major themes that she has identified is the rising interest in services on-demand, coinciding with the movement of customers as owners of risk to users of risk.
With a look to the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison