CFC Underwriting has announced that it is now offering its specialist digital health product, which has previously been limited to American brokers, in the UK.
The policy offers affirmative cover for bodily injury that has emerged as a result of advice given by companies and health professionals and/or bodily injury that has emerged due to technology failures and cyber events.
Its pre-existing cyber and privacy cover is also included as standard with additional cover for technology E&O, breach
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm