CFC Underwriting has announced that it is now offering its specialist digital health product, which has previously been limited to American brokers, in the UK.
The policy offers affirmative cover for bodily injury that has emerged as a result of advice given by companies and health professionals and/or bodily injury that has emerged due to technology failures and cyber events.
Its pre-existing cyber and privacy cover is also included as standard with additional cover for technology E&O, breach
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand