CFC Underwriting has announced that it is now offering its specialist digital health product, which has previously been limited to American brokers, in the UK.
The policy offers affirmative cover for bodily injury that has emerged as a result of advice given by companies and health professionals and/or bodily injury that has emerged due to technology failures and cyber events.
Its pre-existing cyber and privacy cover is also included as standard with additional cover for technology E&O, breach
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals