Thirty-two percent of businesses have identified security breaches or attacks in the last year, according to a report from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport.
According to the Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019, medium and large firms were the most likely to be victims of breaches and/or attacks.
The report highlighted the importance of broker recommendation as a motivator for businesses to buy a cyber insurance policy.
On average the yearly cost for firms that lost their
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith