Thirty-two percent of businesses have identified security breaches or attacks in the last year, according to a report from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport.
According to the Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019, medium and large firms were the most likely to be victims of breaches and/or attacks.
The report highlighted the importance of broker recommendation as a motivator for businesses to buy a cyber insurance policy.
On average the yearly cost for firms that lost their
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?