Thirty-two percent of businesses have identified security breaches or attacks in the last year, according to a report from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport.
According to the Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019, medium and large firms were the most likely to be victims of breaches and/or attacks.
The report highlighted the importance of broker recommendation as a motivator for businesses to buy a cyber insurance policy.
On average the yearly cost for firms that lost their
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey