Thirty-two percent of businesses have identified security breaches or attacks in the last year, according to a report from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport.
According to the Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019, medium and large firms were the most likely to be victims of breaches and/or attacks.
The report highlighted the importance of broker recommendation as a motivator for businesses to buy a cyber insurance policy.
On average the yearly cost for firms that lost their
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm