SPB UK, a subsidiary of affinity brand SPG Group, has bought brokers Loyal Insurance Services and Square Pound for an undisclosed sum.
Owners of the brands Insurance2Go and Better Buy Insurance respectively, Loyal Insurance Services and Square Pound are providers of online insurance. Both brands focus on mobile phone and gadget cover.
The SPG Group stated that the acquisitions should help it to grow and enable it to strengthen their digital marketing profile.
It has further said
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith