SPB UK, a subsidiary of affinity brand SPG Group, has bought brokers Loyal Insurance Services and Square Pound for an undisclosed sum.
Owners of the brands Insurance2Go and Better Buy Insurance respectively, Loyal Insurance Services and Square Pound are providers of online insurance. Both brands focus on mobile phone and gadget cover.
The SPG Group stated that the acquisitions should help it to grow and enable it to strengthen their digital marketing profile.
It has further said
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment