SPB UK, a subsidiary of affinity brand SPG Group, has bought brokers Loyal Insurance Services and Square Pound for an undisclosed sum.
Owners of the brands Insurance2Go and Better Buy Insurance respectively, Loyal Insurance Services and Square Pound are providers of online insurance. Both brands focus on mobile phone and gadget cover.
The SPG Group stated that the acquisitions should help it to grow and enable it to strengthen their digital marketing profile.
It has further said
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning