Broker Insights has joined the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) as an associate member.
The Broker Insights solution will be free for brokers, with both organisations hoping that it will give regional brokers more visibility with insurers including Ageas, Axa, Hiscox, Ecclesiastical, QBE and Zurich.
The Broker Insights platform went live last October and now hosts 120 regional broker offices, securely providing anonymised customer information to partner insurers.
It was founded
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals