Broker Insights has joined the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) as an associate member.
The Broker Insights solution will be free for brokers, with both organisations hoping that it will give regional brokers more visibility with insurers including Ageas, Axa, Hiscox, Ecclesiastical, QBE and Zurich.
The Broker Insights platform went live last October and now hosts 120 regional broker offices, securely providing anonymised customer information to partner insurers.
It was founded
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn