Broker Insights has joined the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) as an associate member.
The Broker Insights solution will be free for brokers, with both organisations hoping that it will give regional brokers more visibility with insurers including Ageas, Axa, Hiscox, Ecclesiastical, QBE and Zurich.
The Broker Insights platform went live last October and now hosts 120 regional broker offices, securely providing anonymised customer information to partner insurers.
It was founded
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m