Brolly has launched a new life inventory feature on its app which it said helps customers to keep track of the different things they have insured.
Called, Assets, customers are now able to see a snapshot of various aspects of their life, such as where they live, transportation methods and personal possessions as well as link these to their insurance policies.
Brolly found that British consumers spend on average £180 per month on insurance, or £2,160 per year across four insurance products.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto