Brolly has launched a new life inventory feature on its app which it said helps customers to keep track of the different things they have insured.
Called, Assets, customers are now able to see a snapshot of various aspects of their life, such as where they live, transportation methods and personal possessions as well as link these to their insurance policies.
Brolly found that British consumers spend on average £180 per month on insurance, or £2,160 per year across four insurance products.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click