Brolly has launched a new life inventory feature on its app which it said helps customers to keep track of the different things they have insured.
Called, Assets, customers are now able to see a snapshot of various aspects of their life, such as where they live, transportation methods and personal possessions as well as link these to their insurance policies.
Brolly found that British consumers spend on average £180 per month on insurance, or £2,160 per year across four insurance products.
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries