Brolly has launched a new life inventory feature on its app which it said helps customers to keep track of the different things they have insured.
Called, Assets, customers are now able to see a snapshot of various aspects of their life, such as where they live, transportation methods and personal possessions as well as link these to their insurance policies.
Brolly found that British consumers spend on average £180 per month on insurance, or £2,160 per year across four insurance products.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester