For those of you obsessed with all things Strictly It Takes Two, don’t worry. I’m not about to show you how to tango – I know my dancing limitations! I’m talking about software demos.
The rate at which insurance businesses are automating different areas of their operations is gathering pace. If you thought that advances made in 2018 were significant, just wait until next year.
Much of the innovation that has taken place to date has been focused on personal lines. I think that next year we’re
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews