For those of you obsessed with all things Strictly It Takes Two, don’t worry. I’m not about to show you how to tango – I know my dancing limitations! I’m talking about software demos.
The rate at which insurance businesses are automating different areas of their operations is gathering pace. If you thought that advances made in 2018 were significant, just wait until next year.
Much of the innovation that has taken place to date has been focused on personal lines. I think that next year we’re
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders