For those of you obsessed with all things Strictly It Takes Two, don’t worry. I’m not about to show you how to tango – I know my dancing limitations! I’m talking about software demos.
The rate at which insurance businesses are automating different areas of their operations is gathering pace. If you thought that advances made in 2018 were significant, just wait until next year.
Much of the innovation that has taken place to date has been focused on personal lines. I think that next year we’re
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries