For those of you obsessed with all things Strictly It Takes Two, don’t worry. I’m not about to show you how to tango – I know my dancing limitations! I’m talking about software demos.
The rate at which insurance businesses are automating different areas of their operations is gathering pace. If you thought that advances made in 2018 were significant, just wait until next year.
Much of the innovation that has taken place to date has been focused on personal lines. I think that next year we’re
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester