Consolidation is having a big impact on the UK market and for that reason UK brokers require technology platforms that are scalable and easy to integrate according to senior vice president, international operations at Applied Systems, Jeff Purdy.
“In the US the genesis of Epic was the need to support large global brokers who wanted a single platform which offered scalable and effective integration.
“We think it [consolidation] will have a very similar effect on the UK.”
In terms of UK market
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click