Consolidation is having a big impact on the UK market and for that reason UK brokers require technology platforms that are scalable and easy to integrate according to senior vice president, international operations at Applied Systems, Jeff Purdy.
“In the US the genesis of Epic was the need to support large global brokers who wanted a single platform which offered scalable and effective integration.
“We think it [consolidation] will have a very similar effect on the UK.”
In terms of UK market
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1