This month’s In-depth is sponsored by LV Broker
Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) such as adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning systems are making the roads safer. But when these systems require repairs, dealing with this technology can push up claims costs significantly.
These programmes rely on cameras and sensors to understand road conditions, identify potential hazards and either warn the driver or take control of the vehicle to avoid an accident. But with these
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin