This month’s In-depth is sponsored by LV Broker
Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) such as adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning systems are making the roads safer. But when these systems require repairs, dealing with this technology can push up claims costs significantly.
These programmes rely on cameras and sensors to understand road conditions, identify potential hazards and either warn the driver or take control of the vehicle to avoid an accident. But with these
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product