Phillips has to describe himself in a word, reveal which item of tech he could not live without and name which tech company he would love to work with that he hasn’t yet.
In a barrage of questions he also references Tom Cruise - but why?
Remember to catch up with the In Person interview where Phillips discusses InsurTech, building the broker of tomorrow today and what comes next.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings