Endsleigh Insurance Services has gone live on SSP Broking in a five-year contract.
The software house stated it was supporting the student specialist broker in its growth strategy.
The process at the firm, which was bought by A-Plan from Zurich at the start of 2018, began in autumn last year and the first phase has now been completed.
SSP stated that the final two phases are due to be finished before 2019.
The technology company detailed that its offering includes risk selection and p
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed