Endsleigh Insurance Services has gone live on SSP Broking in a five-year contract.
The software house stated it was supporting the student specialist broker in its growth strategy.
The process at the firm, which was bought by A-Plan from Zurich at the start of 2018, began in autumn last year and the first phase has now been completed.
SSP stated that the final two phases are due to be finished before 2019.
The technology company detailed that its offering includes risk selection and p
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform