Endsleigh Insurance Services has gone live on SSP Broking in a five-year contract.
The software house stated it was supporting the student specialist broker in its growth strategy.
The process at the firm, which was bought by A-Plan from Zurich at the start of 2018, began in autumn last year and the first phase has now been completed.
SSP stated that the final two phases are due to be finished before 2019.
The technology company detailed that its offering includes risk selection and
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1