Endsleigh Insurance Services has gone live on SSP Broking in a five-year contract.
The software house stated it was supporting the student specialist broker in its growth strategy.
The process at the firm, which was bought by A-Plan from Zurich at the start of 2018, began in autumn last year and the first phase has now been completed.
SSP stated that the final two phases are due to be finished before 2019.
The technology company detailed that its offering includes risk selection and
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected