Endsleigh Insurance Services has gone live on SSP Broking in a five-year contract.
The software house stated it was supporting the student specialist broker in its growth strategy.
The process at the firm, which was bought by A-Plan from Zurich at the start of 2018, began in autumn last year and the first phase has now been completed.
SSP stated that the final two phases are due to be finished before 2019.
The technology company detailed that its offering includes risk selection and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand