Griffiths & Armour has gone live with Acturis for its general insurance broking operation switching from SSP.
The software specialists detailed that the transfer for the Liverpool-headquartered broker included a full data migration of clients, policies, claims and documents as well as a bespoke scheme build including.
Over the moon
Jeff McCracken, sales and marketing director at Acturis commented: “We are over the moon to be working with the team at Griffiths & Armour Insurance Brokers, a well
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform