Griffiths & Armour has gone live with Acturis for its general insurance broking operation switching from SSP.
The software specialists detailed that the transfer for the Liverpool-headquartered broker included a full data migration of clients, policies, claims and documents as well as a bespoke scheme build including.
Over the moon
Jeff McCracken, sales and marketing director at Acturis commented: “We are over the moon to be working with the team at Griffiths & Armour Insurance Brokers, a well
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports