Griffiths & Armour has gone live with Acturis for its general insurance broking operation switching from SSP.
The software specialists detailed that the transfer for the Liverpool-headquartered broker included a full data migration of clients, policies, claims and documents as well as a bespoke scheme build including.
Over the moon
Jeff McCracken, sales and marketing director at Acturis commented: “We are over the moon to be working with the team at Griffiths & Armour Insurance Brokers, a well
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move