The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) is working on a ‘dating agency’ which it claimed will help insurance brokers to find InsurTech partners.
The news came in CEO Steve White’s opening speech at the 2018 conference.
“If you’re a broker looking to embrace InsurTech, where do you start?” he asked. “Simply Googling InsurTech isn’t likely to give you optimal results.”
According to White, InsurTech firms looking to collaborate are facing the same issue.
“That’s where the idea of a da
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed