The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) is working on a ‘dating agency’ which it claimed will help insurance brokers to find InsurTech partners.
The news came in CEO Steve White’s opening speech at the 2018 conference.
“If you’re a broker looking to embrace InsurTech, where do you start?” he asked. “Simply Googling InsurTech isn’t likely to give you optimal results.”
According to White, InsurTech firms looking to collaborate are facing the same issue.
“That’s where the idea of a da
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform