The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) is working on a ‘dating agency’ which it claimed will help insurance brokers to find InsurTech partners.
The news came in CEO Steve White’s opening speech at the 2018 conference.
“If you’re a broker looking to embrace InsurTech, where do you start?” he asked. “Simply Googling InsurTech isn’t likely to give you optimal results.”
According to White, InsurTech firms looking to collaborate are facing the same issue.
“That’s where the idea of a da
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports