Software house SSP is to increase its prices for brokers by 5.5%, Insurance Age can reveal.
The increases which took effect this month were confirmed by the tech provider which said increased regulatory changes, especially GDPR, had led to the price increases.
Steve Lathrope, chief executive officer, justified the increases and told Insurance Age: “The insurance industry has seen an unprecedented quantity of regulatory change over a short time frame, with the CMA requirements, as well as the I
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute