Software house SSP is to increase its prices for brokers by 5.5%, Insurance Age can reveal.
The increases which took effect this month were confirmed by the tech provider which said increased regulatory changes, especially GDPR, had led to the price increases.
Steve Lathrope, chief executive officer, justified the increases and told Insurance Age: “The insurance industry has seen an unprecedented quantity of regulatory change over a short time frame, with the CMA requirements, as well as the I
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall