Software house SSP is to increase its prices for brokers by 5.5%, Insurance Age can reveal.
The increases which took effect this month were confirmed by the tech provider which said increased regulatory changes, especially GDPR, had led to the price increases.
Steve Lathrope, chief executive officer, justified the increases and told Insurance Age: “The insurance industry has seen an unprecedented quantity of regulatory change over a short time frame, with the CMA requirements, as well as the
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal