Software house SSP is to increase its prices for brokers by 5.5%, Insurance Age can reveal.
The increases which took effect this month were confirmed by the tech provider which said increased regulatory changes, especially GDPR, had led to the price increases.
Steve Lathrope, chief executive officer, justified the increases and told Insurance Age: “The insurance industry has seen an unprecedented quantity of regulatory change over a short time frame, with the CMA requirements, as well as the
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers