"Whether it is a bolt on or something transformational I am always on the lookout,” admits Open GI’s group chief executive officer Chris Guillaume on the topic of further acquisitions. Guillaume, unsurprisingly, is upbeat.
A year ago, as revealed by Insurance Age, Open GI agreed to buy Transactor – the deal completed in August – and this year it unveiled a technological offering, Mobius, which he believes will take the firm to a new level.
“I would look at anything if I think it would be good
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR