"Whether it is a bolt on or something transformational I am always on the lookout,” admits Open GI’s group chief executive officer Chris Guillaume on the topic of further acquisitions. Guillaume, unsurprisingly, is upbeat.
A year ago, as revealed by Insurance Age, Open GI agreed to buy Transactor – the deal completed in August – and this year it unveiled a technological offering, Mobius, which he believes will take the firm to a new level.
“I would look at anything if I think it would be good
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018