"Whether it is a bolt on or something transformational I am always on the lookout,” admits Open GI’s group chief executive officer Chris Guillaume on the topic of further acquisitions. Guillaume, unsurprisingly, is upbeat.
A year ago, as revealed by Insurance Age, Open GI agreed to buy Transactor – the deal completed in August – and this year it unveiled a technological offering, Mobius, which he believes will take the firm to a new level.
“I would look at anything if I think it would be good
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA