"Whether it is a bolt on or something transformational I am always on the lookout,” admits Open GI’s group chief executive officer Chris Guillaume on the topic of further acquisitions. Guillaume, unsurprisingly, is upbeat.
A year ago, as revealed by Insurance Age, Open GI agreed to buy Transactor – the deal completed in August – and this year it unveiled a technological offering, Mobius, which he believes will take the firm to a new level.
“I would look at anything if I think it would be good
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate